Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Dr. visit update

Today was our weekly Dr. appointment. I am happy to say that things are moving along well. I am now 80% effaced and dilated to about 1. The doctor said that he could come at any time now and she doesn't think I will go beyond my due date of May 3rd. The other good news is that if for some reason he isn't here by his due date, my doctor is not opposed to inducing labor. Chris is hoping for a Cinco de Mayo baby. Although I feel huge at this point, I haven't gained any weight in the last three weeks which was very surprising to me because I feel like all I do is eat.
We have an ultrasound scheduled for next Wednesday before our weekly appointment to see if they can determine his weight. I will keep you posted on any changes. We are so excited to meet him any day now.

No comments: