Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 6, 2008

36 weeks



27 days left!!! I don't know if you can tell by the pictures but I have grown so much in the last week or two. My heartburn has kicked in and I have had off and on swelling in my feet. The baby gains an ounce a day from here on out. At this rate, I can't imagine waiting 4 more weeks. The little guy is still very active although he doesn't seem to have much room left. We have a doctor appointment tomorrow. We will now have our weekly appointments to see if there is any change. We also start our childbirth classes tomorrow night. It will be a good refresher for me and interesting for Chris.
The babies bag is packed, I am still working on mine though and the car seat is in the car ready to go. So we are pretty much ready for him to arrive.

No comments: