Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 27, 2008

39 Weeks



Any day now our little bundle of joy will be joining our family. We thought for sure we were heading to the hospital this past Thursday. I was having consistent contractions that were five minutes apart for a few hours in the evening after having cramping all day long while I was at work. I was able to finally get to sleep and the contractions subsided. I definitely feel like something is happening, so for now we will just wait and I will continue to work this last week. My Mom is coming into town on Friday. I am super excited she will be here and it will be nice to have some extra help. I took a few pictures which could very well be our last belly shots. I am a little sad that I won't get to feel him move inside of me very soon but at the same time can't wait to hold him in my arms.

No comments: