Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, May 10, 2010

Catching up....

I realize I have been way behind on my posts so I finally am taking the time to share some photos over the last few months beginning with March.

Big Bear snow day... We took a day to drive up to the snow a morning after a late in the seaon snow fall. Last year we took the boys to go tubing but Tristan was only 8 months old. This year we went on a week day and it was last minute so Justin was in school. I guess we picked a perfect day because there was no one else there. It was so quiet we thought it was closed. But to our surprise we had the park to ourselves. I was joking that it felt like Wally World. We had a blast. By the end of the stay, Tristan was riding down the mountain on his own. Can't wait to go again next year.







Chris' new ink. His one and only tattoo of his baby boy's name.


This boy loves his bathtime. :)


No comments: