Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Our Wedding

























We just arrived home from Hawaii where we shared our very special day with family and close friends. It was absolutely beautiful. I hope everyone enjoyed Hawaii as much as we did. Thank you for making the trip. I know it wasn't easy for some of you, but we appreciate it so much and are thankful for all of you.
We started in Maui where the ceremony took place and then went on to Kauai for a short sort of honeymoon. We weren't ready to leave our little guy behind so it wasn't exactly how we would spend a honeymoon vacation but never the less enjoyed every minute. We spent a lot of time relaxing which was much needed for us both. Tristan was such a good baby during his first vacation. Here are some photos for now. I will have more to follow soon.

1 comment:

Melissa Head said...

Hey Amy! It's your cousin Melissa, Kevin's daughter. You have such a beautiful family! How is it having a teenager and a baby? My husband and I are thinking about a "New Addition" and it's a scary thought to start all over again after so many years. My son, Jayson, turned 12 this past July. I sent your mom some pictures of my new nephew, Dylan, he's adorable! It was great being able to see everyone on your site. Kudos for it being well kept! Tell everyone I said hello and I love all of you!