Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 3, 2008

27 Weeks



Growing, Growing, Growing.... This last month has been a little rough. Although I feel great as far as the pregnancy goes, with my growing belly has brought some pain caused by my hernia. I went to see my Dr. because I have been in constant pain and unfortunately there is not much that can be done while I am pregnant. She referred me to see a surgeon and sent me home with a perscription for pain medication so that I can sleep a little better. I will most likely need surgery to repair the tear in my upper abdomen, just below my rib cage after the baby is born. Otherwise, I am feeling great. The baby is still very active. We can't believe we will have this little guy join our family in just three months!

1 comment:

Serge Halimoncevich said...

Very impressive!
We too are waiting! ;-))