Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 8, 2007

19 Weeks

I am 19 weeks today. One more week and we are halfway there. I can't believe how fast the pregnancy has gone. I have been feeling the baby for a few weeks now, I get little pokes off and on throughout the day. They are definitely getting stronger but still not strong enough to feel on the outside. I have also been experiencing Braxton Hicks contractions for the past few weeks which seems so early to me, but I read on the Internet that it can happen in your second trimester and earlier than with your first child. Other than that I feel great.I have been trying to get to they gym to keep my cardio going. I was occasionally lifting light weights but stopped a few weeks ago. I am going to wait until after the baby and then get back to my normal workout as soon as I can. Our wedding will be August 21st in Maui and I want to do my best to get in shape by then. I am hoping that 3-4 months should be enough time. A week from Monday is the big day!!! We have our first ultrasound at 20 weeks...finally...and can't wait to find out if we are having a baby boy or a girl. I keep saying that I feel like it's a boy, but we will know soon enough. Chris loves it when I say that... He wants a boy so bad, but will adore a little girl.

1 comment:

Granny said...

WOW....WHAT A BIG BUMP YOU HAVE! HE/SHE ALREADY LOOKS BEAUTIFUL, I CAN TELL.